Southern Hospitality

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Don't mind me...
I know I've posted about this quilt before...
But, I just added a list on my sidebar of finished quilts and realized that I never posted pictures of the finished product.
So here it is:
The pattern is called Southern Hospitality from American Patchwork & Quilting (sorry, can't find my magazine, therefore, I can't tell you which issue it is). There are a few more words on the history of this quilt (if you're interested :) if you click here.

Anyways, the gist of this quilt is that it was made completely from scraps. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely quilt Amber;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's gorgeous. Hard to believe it's just from scraps; your color choices are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber