I Am...

Friday, February 25, 2011

of little words right now.

This past month has been VERY busy.
~ Home renovation projects.
~3 "just for fun quilts" have [or will] back from the quilter any second.
~ A pattern that's just about to make it's debut.
~ 2 more quilt tops finished,
including this little Valentine's Day throw:


And that little basket there, is my "market basket".  Isn't she cute?  I picked her up the other day at Finder's Keepers in American Fork, UT (love that store!) for $15.  It had a quilt all rolled up inside so maybe that's why I was drawn to it...

Sorry you haven't been hearing from me much.   I've been a busy girl.  Lots to show you in the next little while...

Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, was the quilt included in that adorable basket LOL? Looking forward to seeing your new patterns!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber